Thursday, June 07, 2007

Well, the due date came and went, and still no baby. We had a pretty convincing false alarm on Sunday, and I've had sporadic contractions since then, so hopefully that means he'll make his grand entrance sooner rather than later. This weekend Isaac graduates (with honors!!) from his MBA program, and Savanna is coming to visit, so I'm trying to convince the little dude that June 7th is a very nice day for a birthday!

My sister Mary sent me the following loving message after the picture I last posted of myself..."Wowza, Kayt....you're really pregnant, huh? Can you at least do anything useful with the big bump, like use it as a drink holder or anything?" and the answer Mary is yes, it's very useful, especially for holding malts and such. Here is how I attempt to make the most of these last days of pregnancy....

No comments: