Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My son is dramatic. I have no idea where he could have gotten this from. He is super dramatic about eating. It's really hard not to laugh and potentially encourage it. Here he is reacting to the carrot he put in his own mouth


And after eating half a piece of toast, suddenly one bite didn't sit right with him.

Trying to get every last bit out

The best part is, he went on to eat several more pieces of carrot, and most of his toast, without complaint.

While Soren was enjoying his dinner I was eating some sushi. In my continuing quest to introduce Soren to new tastes in hopes of him being an unpicky eater I thought I would let him suck on some pickled ginger. The kid went bonkers. He LOVED it!! Go figure.

And lest you forget the cuteness...


2 comments:

Meghan said...

Ginger, really?!?! Soren has crazy tastebuds! He has AMAZING eyes, Kayt!

The Mattson's said...

Anna loves ginger too...it's the first thing she tries to grab off the sushi platter (and doesn't quit!)