Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Today Soren and I went to the zoo. He loved loved loved seeing all the animals, which made for a nice break from all the screaming (more on that to come). His favorites were the giant aquarium and the baby farm animals. Here he is watching the fishies.... Here he's flapping his arms in uncontrollable delight.
At the farm
Soren thought the baby pigs were hysterical. He didn't find it as funny when I cracked a joke about being amongst his peers. He didn't get it.
The chickens were a little scary. They kept trying to peck his little fingers.
In contrast, here's what the past week or so at home as looked like, without baby animals to distract him.
At first we chalked it up to the cold he was recovering from, then a few days later we were saying it was probably the tooth working it's way sloooowly through on the top, amd then today I reached the end of my rope, and took him into the doctor practically in tears myself. Turns out he has another double ear infection. Oops. Now I feel terrible because he's probably had the infection for a week. Bad mommy!

1 comment:

kate said...

awww... poor bebe. but so, so cute. :)