Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Phone Pictures
A week and a half ago I dropped my precious iPhone in the toilet. Lesson learned- don't keep your phone in your back pocket when you're sitting down to go to the bathroom. Long story short I thought it was toast, but after a week of intensive interventions I'm back in action! I discovered in the meantime though that I've never downloaded any of the pics from my phone, and while there's no Pulitzer quality photos on there I do have so pretty funny/cute ones. So now that I've backed them up here's a random smattering of pics from the past six months or so.

Soren and Lily
Nap hair

Brushing Peanut with a spoon

Blowing his nose

Having a drink in the tub

Standing in line to see Michelle Obama

the Halloween costume that got rejected (he's french fries)

the day Soren locked himself in the car and the firetruck came

the day I learned that maybe I can't just leave Soren downstairs while I run to the bathroom

trying to evade the papparazi (or mammarazzi?)

Soren looooooves Chipotle!
There, told you that would be random!!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

He is such a funny little dude! That bathtub shot is priceless... LOVE him!