Friday, October 30, 2009

Eli and Vanessa's wedding

Isaac's brother Eli finally got around to marrying Vanessa, who he'd been dating since high school! It was a beautiful wedding, and a fun chance to see lots of friends and family. Soren only lasted about 5 minutes into the ceremony before getting upset that dad, as best man, was standing so far away ignoring him. Luckily our friend Rachel was there to whisk him away. We had hoped that he would last until the dancing started at the reception, but with a skipped nap in the afternoon it just wasn't happening. Aunt Beth came to pick up the kids so that mom and dad could live it up. We didn't get a lot of pictures of the day, but a few mostly of the kids.
mmmm....cooooookieeeees!!!

Don't get your undies in a bundle, it's sparkling cider

I woke up that day with pink-eye, so I had to wear my glasses. Hot. Also, nice face Soren.


Chocolate, nom-nom-nom. I feel like these last two pictures give me a glimpse of some of Soren's teenage faces.

1 comment:

Beth said...

last pic is my new fav soren pic! classic