Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Isaac has been busy wrapping up the quarter with final papers and projects, and I've been busy testing out my new camera. Here's some pictures for those of you who haven't made it to visit...


Our 'hood- we live in the white-ish building in the middle, right on the Chicago River!




The view from our apartment, looking out on Navy Pier and Lake Michigan. Okay, I confess I cheated, this is an older picture that I took, but I'm not sure I can do better, even with my new camera.


"The Bean" sculpture in Millenium Park- we live behind that pointy building towards the center of the picture.






Here's a shady looking Isaac at Navy Pier.






And last but not least an updated belly pic from me.











This week I hit the third trimester! Less than three months until the due date!! Here's what Baby T is up to this week...

Week Twenty-Seven
-He has eyelashes on his eyelids, his eyes can move in their sockets, and he can distinguish light and dark, but he cannot discern specific objects yet.
-His senses are becoming fine-tuned and more responsive to light, sound, taste, smell, and touch.
-His skin is becoming smoother as body fat accumulates beneath the skin.
-His brain is developing further, and he can direct breathing movements.
-Your baby's hearing continues to develop, he may start to recognize your voice as well as your partner's.
-Your baby will grow over ½ inch this week alone! Average size is now 14.4 inches (36.6cm) and 1.9 pound (875gm).

No comments: