Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My name is Soren, I like to dance!! (Anyone know how to get a kid on Yo Gabba Gabba?)

Soren clearly has inherited his mother's dancing abilities. That is to say, the kid can move! One first class ticket on the Hot Tamale Train!! (must stop the tv references lest everyone think we're slaves to the boob tube) Here is the evidence....

I was going to post a video of the S-bomb crawling, but I'm not sure anyone except his parents would be particularly impressed at this stage of the game. Plus it takes a year and a day to upload videos. So use your imagination, you've all seen crawling babies, just add in a bunch of grunting, because Soren always likes to let us know just how hard he's working!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! He totally has the ghetto jiggling down. :)

Meghan said...

omg - he is AWESOME!

Erineod said...

This is awesome, and I love that he moves like that. What a stud. :)

Alex said...

Rock on brotha! Can't wait to see him and Millie waltz some day.

Unknown said...

I laughed just as hard today as I did last night when we watched it.
He is So darn cute!!

ogradyre said...

That is pretty much the best thing I have ever seen. Jigga would be proud!