Friday, July 25, 2008

A visit from Miri! My college friend Josh and his family came through town on what has to be the longest road trip I've ever heard of, and as the offspring of a bunch of Oles of course Soren and Miriam immediately set to making music together. Well, banging on stuff.
Soren got his hair cut yesterday, and the lady chopped off waaaaaay more than I wanted her to! I'm unreasonably sad about it for three reasons. 1) He looks super old now 2) I can't run my fingers through his fluffy hair 3) He's blond!!! Argh!
You might notice a bruise on Soren's forehead. Not sure if that's from him falling off mom and dad's bed, falling off the papasan at Aunt Beth's, or from mom dropping him on the sidewalk. He's a bit more accident prone these days.

One last parting shot (pun intentional). I love these pants!

4 comments:

Erineod said...

I absolutely love that Soren and Miri were playing together. Say hi to Joanna for me. :) Erin

Mary said...

I finally have another blondoid in the family! Come on, we're Scandinavian, it was bound to happen. Don't be jealous that your son has come to the good hue :-)

CindyPetersen said...

Cute Soren!!! I am at Lael's in Portland and found your blog googling around! Fun! I think Soren slightly resembles his dad. . .

Alex said...

Um, who's Miriam? I don't show up for one date and you move on? I was constipated for Pete's sake!

I am hurt. I...I can't talk about it any more...

Millie