Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween!!
Here is Soren's ECFE class (plus mommies) all dressed up!Carving a pumpkin with mom (and aunts and uncle!) Soren was suprisingly squeamish about the pumpkin guts, and made this face most of the evening...
From left to right: Tom, Mary, Kayt, Beth, and Neal. The picture doesn't do them justice!
Raaaawr!! Soren the lion!Soren was terrified of the trick-or-treaters that came to our door- who can blame him? Big kids in scary/weird outfits? He watched the door warily the whole evening!
Later in the evening our neighborhood blocked off the street and brought firepits and beverages out into the street. It was a great time (although I didn't bring the camera!)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

The pumpkins look FABO!! And Soren is the cutest little lion ever =0)

Emily Peterson said...

Um, I believe there is a correction needed. I carved the awesome cat pumpkin and Beth carved the incredible spider web pumpkin. As an artist, I feel I should be fairly credited for my work :-)