Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring has sprung!

I've never had spring fever quite as desperate as I have this year as the mother of a squirrelly toddler. I can't tell you how nice it is to be able to unleash Soren on the playground to get some fresh air and run off his seemingly endless supply of energy! Even better was going today with Isaac, and letting him be in charge of chasing the kid while I snapped a bazillion pictures. Seriously, there's a lot of pictures here. Looking through them I can't get over what a BOY Soren is turning into! Where did my baby go!?!?








3 comments:

Tune said...

He does look older in these pictures. Almost 2 years old! How time flies... thanks for sharing and I'm so glad you got in some relaxation today at the park.

Meghan said...

Great pics!!! He's so yummy! And he'll seem GIGANTIC next to a newborn :o)

ogradyre said...

His hair is the best color...like candied ginger...

Thanks for sharing the pics!!!