Monday, February 05, 2007

It's a sad day in Chicago after the Bears lost the Superbowl, but a happy day in our apartment since I won $100 at the party we were at! And no, I didn't bet against the Bears, we just had picks for the last digits of the score.

Last week I felt the baby move from the OUTSIDE for the first time! It was awesome, but a little freaky. I keep half-expecting an alien to burst out of my stomach. It wasn't just a little nudge either, but a big ol' bump, like the baby was turning around or something. I've felt it a few times since then, and every time I tell Isaac to put his hands on my stomach, and our stubborn little guy sits perfectly still. He better give his daddy a poke soon or he'll be grounded for at least four months.

With no other news to report I will share with you a few words from probably the funniest person I know, my brother Tom. Here was his response to the news that we had created a blog...

Following the announcement of Kayt and Isaac's blog about the pregnancy, I've decided to embrace the current trend in internet media by setting up a blog for me to offer my perspective and insight into Kayt and Isaac's blog. Check out www.theinsidestoryonkaytswomb.blogspot.com for posts such as:
"Kayt's Lovely Lady Lump, Not So Lovely From the Inside"
"Will Isaac Need a New Blue Buttoned Shirt for the Day the Baby is Born?"
"How Do We Know That's Not Just A Pillow Under Her Shirt?" (guest column by Oliver Stone)
"The Delivery: Live Web Feed vs. YouTube"
"The Alien Inside Kayt, A Threat to All of Mankind?" (in collaboration with the National Enquirer)
++Plus++ -Exclusive Interviews with Peanut and Lily!! -Instantly Updated Sources For All 8000 Daily Calories Kayt is Consuming!! (Yesterday's totals: 6000 calories of cheese-whiz, 1500 calories of smarties, 500 calories of decaf coffee)
-Tom (PS: Everything I just said is total BS, I didn't set up a blog about their blog)

Ha-ha-ha! I told you he's funny!

No comments: