Monday, February 19, 2007

This weekend was the GSB's Winter Formal. I had the honor of being the guest of the chair of the formal committee. Isaac put a lot of work and time into making sure everything came together, and it was pretty amazing. The theme was Chinese New Year's, and it was quite an impressive soiree. Here's a picture, although not my favorite.


I think I look more swollen here than I do in real life, but who knows, maybe I'm kidding myself!

Curious as to what Baby T is up to this week??

Week Twenty-Four
-Bring on the bulk! Baby gains about 6 ounces this week. The weight is in muscle, bone mass and organs.
-His body begins to fill out with his appearance increasingly becoming more like a newborn.
-Taste buds begin to form. If mom drinks something strange or bitter, baby may be observed showing his distaste.
-Little creases have appeared on his palms. The muscular coordination of his hands has improved as he sucks his thumb.
-Over the next seven days the sweat glands will be forming in the skin.
-This week your baby is officially considered viable! Babies born as early as this can sometimes survive... but they need a lot of intensive care, and a long stay in the hospital.
-Baby weighs 1.3 pound (600gm) and is 11.8 inches (30cm) long -- almost the length of a ruler!

No comments: